Hello everyone!
Here's the new blog. I thought I would start this little shindig up in order to keep in touch with everyone. I think it's a great way to keep la familia up to date with all that is oh so exciting.
Here's what's been happening and what will be happening in regards to the big ol' move:
-I've lodged the application and have completed the fingerprinting and criminal background check. (That was a very interesting process, culminating with the Clerk at the Criminal Records Dept. asking when I was last arrested. Excuse me, last arrested? Ummm....how about never. Well you have a pretty uncommon maiden name... Really, I wasn't aware. Needless to say, I don't have a criminal record, phewwww!) The only thing that is left is my physical, in which I must travel up to Rogers Park-oh about a 40 minute train ride, in the middle of the dang day.
-We have started the quarantine process for the kitties. It's becoming more of a headache than I thought it would, well worth it though.
-Chris will be leaving in October, the 18th to be exact. I'll be staying in Ohio for a few months more and am planning to leave right after Christmas. I need to stay to finish the VISA process and quarantine process as well. Oh, and sell the car. I'm sure Mom and Dad are just thrilled to have their daughter taking up space again.
-Been sorting through all the junk in my apartment. I seriously have paystubs from 2005 tucked away. I never thought I was this much of a packrat. Only one more month left in Chicago! Where did all the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know you will be sad to not have Chris for a few months, but I am incredibly excited we get to spend a little more time together before you go!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited to be seeing everyone too! We'll have lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're surprised you have paystubs from 2005?! Well, we are our mother's daughters. I think I have some from 2004....that's bad. I love the layout.
ReplyDeleteDad and Mom reply that we have relocated and with no forwrading address, HA!HA!
ReplyDelete