
Let's all just take a moment to remember the hotness that was Patrick Swayze, shall we? My dear Johnny Castle, Dalton, and most importantly, Vida Boheme, who is going to wow us with those sweet and sexy dance moves, round-house kicks, and fierce drag queen style?
Okay, now moving on. Only 9 more days of work and 13 more days left in Chicago. We're getting the UHAUL stuff today. Apparently we need a trailer hitch and all that good stuff, so wonderful! I'm not excited about driving back to Ohio with a trailer full to the brim. I think Chris and I will actually have to turn packing mode on full blast this weekend. We've been putting it off. I'm sure we're going to be giving away more of our things before we leave Chicago-Craigslist is a slooow process. What's really going to be funny is moving the couch out of our aparment if we don't sell it. I can barely lift a five-pound weight, so...
On the 25th, we're having a little going away get-together at a dive bar across the street from our apartment. We like to keep things on the classy side here. I'm sure it's going to be a fun night out.
Oh, I also bought my domestic flight. I leave December 29th! Whooo Hooo!!
I can't wait til you're home!!!!
ReplyDelete